Corporate Training Manager
Penn Station is currently interviewing for a Corporate Training Manager Position in Cincinnati, OH
Our Corporate Training Restaurant General Manager plays a significant role in both operating our flagship location as well as training franchisees to execute our proven business model. This position requires a seasoned restaurant professional who can manage all facets of the restaurant such as (but not limited to) hiring, training, P&L responsibilities, local store marketing and full scope of daily operations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay and 50/50 share of store profits.
- Eligible for Annual Performance Evaluation Bonus up to $10,000.
- Monthly Priority Bonus up to $500.
- Opportunity to participate in company 401K program. Company will match 30% of employee contribution.
- Health Insurance offered after only 30 days of hiring. Company pays 50% of monthly premium.
- Dental Insurance offered after only 30 days of hiring. Employee pays 100%.
- Paid vacation.
- 5 ½ day work week.
- Daily Manager Meal Allowance.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- 3 - 5 YEARS RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2 YEAR COLLEGE DEGREE PREFERED (Business, Management, Hospitality Management or a related field of study)
If qualified, please e-mail your resume and references with Subject "Corporate Training Restaurant General Manager" to:
Tastes So Right.
"I have never had a Penn Station sub until today. All I have to say is YUM!!! I had the Italian. It's the BEST sub I ever tasted! I'm addicted after just one sub. I can't wait to try the others..."